Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Eyelids!

Anyone want high quaity eyelids that match? I know a guy that hooked me up. He sent me 2 sets and I did actually receive both and they match the paint very well. They are dual layer vinyl, precut and don't let any light shine through. They have a black under layer and then the over layer of whatever color you choose. His fit perfectly, no trimming required. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

Peace, Chris :thumbsup:

*Edit: "vending" violation safe. -SRT_USAF

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I say we let CHRIS order them for everyone in a group buy. He knows the guy.
Me? I trust NO ONE. That way you live longer.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, let me see how many people are interested. Once I get a firm count with color selections too I will ask everyone to either MPS me a check or send me the money via paypal. If you don't have a paypal account, that's ok. I have one and can buy for everyone. Please place your orders and I will get with you about payment and how much. If I get enough we can get a HUGE discount.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's what he said after I just emailed him: "I usually get $28.00 a set but I can do it for $25.00 shipped for you guys, let me know bro."
This includes the shipping cost and they are of the highest quality. No trimming, and ablack vinyl undercoating so they won't let light through. Let me know if the price is good for you all.

·
Registered
245 Posts
wenzel said:
Here's what he said after I just emailed him: "I usually get $28.00 a set but I can do it for $25.00 shipped for you guys, let me know bro."
This includes the shipping cost and they are of the highest quality. No trimming, and ablack vinyl undercoating so they won't let light through. Let me know if the price is good for you all.
Great...let me know who and where to pay

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
scottdye said:
Great...let me know who and where to pay
If you want em sooner I have a set like I said. I PM'd you so you can call me if you want to meet tonight to get them? It's up to you. I will take $13.00 for the pair if you want them tonight. I can meet you at the Pulaski 24 hour shoppette near the Vogelweh commissary. Let me know...

·
Registered
245 Posts
wenzel said:
If you want em sooner I have a set like I said. I PM'd you so you can call me if you want to meet tonight to get them? It's up to you. I will take $13.00 for the pair if you want them tonight. I can meet you at the Pulaski 24 hour shoppette near the Vogelweh commissary. Let me know...
FOr some reason I can't get PM's, I would like to get them, not in to big of a hurry car doesnt get here till Nov or Dec. But I would like to meet this week if possible, tonights not good though

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Why don't we all just get together this Friday at 1300 and watch me get the coolest exhaust evAr! Damn, now I just need to find that special heat-resistant plastic piece to protect the paint from where the tip is going to come out at.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Manni-T said:
They don`t make Black anymore...It`s gay! :lol:
You sad, sad, little man. Making fun of your own sexual orientation is sooo 90's now. Get with the times man!

p.s. I know you are, but what am I?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.