Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a set of S-style eyelids from revolution motorsports and I was very disappointed. First of all the color matching was terrible and secondly it took almost a month for me to receive them.
I am still in search of a good set of S-style eyelids (orange blast) if anyone can help me out and give me some advice. Thanks.

·
Banned
8,712 Posts
Satellite said:
Revolution Motorsports...big surprise. Seriously, when are they going to get booted from this site.
When they stop paying there vendor fees. :readclose

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
yeah they kinda SUCK...for sure! mine sucked aswel...so i just ripped the one off that i installed and tore up the rest to throw in the trash. oh and i also originally asked for shorty's and then had to wait months for them! :flame:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah they kinda SUCK...for sure! mine sucked aswel...so i just ripped the one off that i installed and tore up the rest to throw in the trash. oh and i also originally asked for shorty's and then had to wait months for them

I did the same shit....ripped them off the car and threw them in the garbage

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
horizon1015 said:
Save yourself further heart ache and just get the nightshades...
that is what im doing but i made the order like half a year ago and have just hjad them laying aroung waiting for the weather to get decent! and now that it is i put them on and THEY SUCKED!!!

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
I have no complaints against them. I ordered the stripes and eyelids from Revolution and got mine within a week and a half just recently. I get a lot of compliments on them. To each his own I guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts