Dodge SRT Forum banner

extra transmission in england area

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  DutchNeon 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking for someone that has an extra srt-4 transmission in or around the England eara. I am talkng with a company right now about possibly making a new transmission for the Nsrt-4.

I am REALLY hoping this venture works out, cause if it does, I am sure it will make a lot of people really happy with what they can come out with.

If you do have that trans, can you please PM me, so I can give you all the contact information, and point of contact.:thumbsup:

#2 ·
Interesting

#7 ·
transmission

Someone in the england area HAS to know of someone, or someone has to have a extra trans sitting around???

I did not want to say to much on what I am working on but, I would like to have a doner trans so this company can look into making a semi sequential diff for it. Can't say anything on price cause they have to look at the trans. Can't say who yet cause they have to look at the trans. lol..

I can say they are telling me that there is a good chance it can be made for either drag, road course, rally, etc.. And no, it is not like the dog box that was offered a while back. I know this will be much better...

So anyone with a trans?????

#11 · (Edited)
Manny I live in England, Oxfordshire area.

How long do they need the trans? I could drop the trans and park my car if they promised to return in the same/better condition. I also have some spare parts sitting around. Namely 3/4 parts. Think I am still sitting on the input shaft as well, but it's missing the splines... that part is sitting on my desk.

DutchKingKong how much would you want for one of your transmissions? Shame I missed this, could have worked something since one of you guys came to pick up Mario's car last weekend...

If they need just a case I could try to find one out a Chrysler Voyager...

#15 ·
I think if it were Quaife they wouldn't need a trans to mock up on since they already have an SRT-4 gearset. I just sold mine actually :)

#19 · (Edited)
I have a 2005 tranny in mint condition, only 22.000 miles on it.
have it as a spare so maybe we could work something out to get it there?

@Lego, yes he blew the valve seals on the comm on his last trip racing Spa Francorchamps this spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.