Dodge SRT Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yea stage 1 an up is supposed to crackle more when i put my on it was like world war 2 in my exhaust pipe....:( i miss my s1

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
popping is usually from the cars naturally running rich. not sure if somebody said that already but it's not a bad thing if it doesn't. it just means you have the right amount of fuel

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
im kinda getting sick of getting pulled over and just need to quit it down just a bit not all the way any ideas on how to do this. ive been pulled over 3 times in 2 months and it sucks.
if u go full three in" all the way back with to resignators it will be quite it down

but its a srt-4..they come from the factory sounding sick :eveilgrin
i love it!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
yeah i went from a maxxfab side exit to a stock with downpipe.....and the maxxfab was bad ass and all, but the stock pops are sick. the side exit was just mad turbo spool, which is cool, but the stock exhaust, with downpipe, and one resonator removed=most bad ass stock exhaust.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
yeah i went from a maxxfab side exit to a stock with downpipe.....and the maxxfab was bad ass and all, but the stock pops are sick. the side exit was just mad turbo spool, which is cool, but the stock exhaust, with downpipe, and one resonator removed=most bad ass stock exhaust.
you should hear a 3" b&b pop and gargle to hell from 5k rpms:wah?!: i had a couple cargasms listening to it..pissed off mostly my whole neighborhood too:rofl:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
no it doesn't sound raspy. you almost can't make these cars sound raspy. even fart cans don't sound too terrible. it sounds mean.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.