Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have a 3" TBE and 3"downpipe with cat and it still pops a lot. It pretty much holds at 1500rpm for a second while it pops. Drive in first gear up to like 20mph then let off the gas and let the rpm slowly go down...........at 1500rpm people jump.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Everyone who hears my car w/only Stage 1, says it pops more than others..............always has since day 1
don't know why.....but i LIKE it!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
its those little extra explosions that push the car down the road lol

mine sounds really good and nice until i rerouted my vac lines and got off of pcm boost...now its RIDICULOUS. i have a 3" TBE and its absolutely insane. ill drive in first up to about 5k rpm sometimes and let it out right when im passing someone just to watch them jump. shit is fantastic...

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
it dumps fuel on decel to cool the chambers... not to keep the turbo spooled up. normal.

Reactions: SRTchrysler

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
it dumps fuel on decel to cool the chambers... not to keep the turbo spooled up. normal.
exactly they used some techniques from there raced engines i.e fuel injectors stay open longer upon decel to cool the top of the pistons and to have it pop and crackle to sell more cars to the KIDS!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
stage 1 . i want my shit to pop and crackle :jester:
:rofl:When i had that exhaust on, mine would pop and crack like hell and more then it does with my stock exhaust on. never opened my dp with that borla though. Thats why you need to sell it back to me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
:rofl:When i had that exhaust on, mine would pop and crack like hell and more then it does with my stock exhaust on. never opened my dp with that borla though. Thats why you need to sell it back to me:thumbsup:
still trying to decide what to do i really want a single exit. for one it will be quiet b/c the cops around here are bad

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.