Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See this thread...one of many. I am just getting tired of the BS on this site!

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85224
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84823

The best parts:

Exhaust Depot said:
Yeah why would you post in the texas forum? ONly "steers and queered come from Texas."

LMAO. Thats a great quote form full metal jacket.
LTLVIPR said:
.....but this guy needs help, and hector wouldnt help him solely for not buying from him? I thought this was a place for SRT4 enthusiasts to come together and help each other? Nope, just a money making site....no prob. I just go else where for my help....and here for entertainment!
Exhaust Depot said:
Dude,

I will literaly spend over an hr with him on the phone if i was to attemt to help him. Also his color codes on his setup is different than mine. Dont confuse this with a WGA which I also sell which i have helped tons of guys on this board with even though tye bought it else where.

Wait, I dont see steers on you boy!

LMAO!
LTLVIPR said:
Mature response for a vendor!!! Way to go Hector!!!!!! I like the professionalism in that...y dont you just call me a queer!???
Seansurfn2 said:
i agree to that i sent hector an email thinking id get at least alittle info instead i got a smartass response back with a thread link so i waste my time clicking on it to read his thread saying " i dont help people who dont buy product from me" didnt say that exactly but generally what it says so up yours hector ur an ahole
if u can thelp me just say sorry i only give tech help to people who buy products from me lol and not having to be smartass about it ill figure it out on my own anyways and will make sure to post the info online to help people unlike you. Your obviously on here to promote your business and not help people... also i noticed most of the vendors on this forums rip on eachother and say negative comments towards other companies which is poor business practice .. some of the crap that goes on here on these forums is bs exhaust depot is one of the many vendors on here who dont help anyone out and are on here to make a a buck I SPEAK FOR A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON HERE

LTLVIPR said:
And BTW, Funks and others have spent countless hours with me and others to get our cars running well. 1 hour on the phone may convince him to buy from you next time. It may not be your unit, but your willingness to go out of your way this time may convince him to buy form you next time. As for me, you wont be seeing anymore of my money! Great customer service bud!

Seansurfn2 said:
HE MADE A GOOD POINT... if hector would have helped me perhaps i might have set up an account with him perhaps to order many parts for my shop i own in Hayward california... ill make sure to not do business with him now and his responses on this forum have always been unprofessional and chidish and smartass remarks

:soap: :hm?: :banmeplz: :thumbupsq :Wtf3: :LAME: :bye:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Relax there guy, he was only kiddin about the queer thing.

Theres nothin wrong with him not wanting to go through the trouble of setting up this guys E-Manage for him. Hector is a vendor, that means he does it for money. You want professionalism and customer service? Buy his products. Whats the big deal here???? Im not gonna take my car to a Honda dealership and try to get them to warranty somthin....its the same principle, you want support call Greddy or the place you bought it from.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Hey bro, you need to relax a little. Hector doesn't have to be totally professional. I think he is allowed to have a sense of humor once in awhile.

As far as helping someone who bought something from someone else is at that persons discretion.

Try getting Microsoft to help you with an apple product or vise versa. Aint gunna happen.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Super Steve said:
Hector will be the only place I go for the emanage set-up. He's the only one on this sight that has the emanage pinned down.

Vendor bashing is prohibited here in case you didn't know....It sounds like to me your interaction skills are the issue here...

Absolutely untrue, Sean at Solid Tech is awesome with Emanage and I would put him and his skills up against anybody in the Country.

My mothers car runs sweet at idle, has awesome power in the top end, pulls hard and strong and traps 120mph all night, then, drives like a stocker getting great gas milage and idles fine on the drive home.

All thanks to the tuning expertise of Sean....

(Emanage was purchased thru Sean)

This isnt a knock on Hector, you can't go wrong dealing with him, I'm just saying he isnt the only option.

·
Premium Member
9,893 Posts
LOL...I think hectors entitled to say what ever he wants!

he's an original SFG "SRTforums Gansta 2002"..

Hector from Exhaust Depot is a big joker, damn even on the phone.

Not to mention he's probably the longest sponsors on the forums. and probably one of the first exhausts for this car was made by them.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
hectors emanage is different than others, the wiring is different and the color of the harness because he figured out how to make it for the srt-4. yes it cost more money , but you get what you pay for:hi: im havy i have hectors emanage, and it comes with the best tech support:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Hector is an awesome guy, and he goes above and beyond to help customers and even non customers on a regular basis. He has a sense of humor and jokes alot, which I think is great. This thread is a non issue, IMO...

I was once advised by a certain moderator that if you are going to be posting on the internet, quote...

"GROW THICKER SKIN"

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
LOL.... this shit is funny, guess vendors cant have a sense of humor. Ray i know see why you stopped being a vendor bro, you have to deal with people like this. Another thing LtlVpr why you whining about a vendor not helping you with products you didnt purchase from him? He is a vendor right? So he's here to make money right? If he helps with competition he loses money right? Get the picture? Ive personally known Hector and work with him for 2 years and he would without a doubt go over and beyond trying to help someone, but he has no obligation to help you or any other person,unless they need technical assistance on a part they bought from him. Also he has helped countless others who arent even customers of his only out of the goodness of himself. So take your whining and bashing and hmmmmm ill let you fill the rest in ... THANKS

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
"try getting help from Microsfot for an Apple product.."

couldn't have come up with a better example.

As for the alternative to hector for emanage...where is the solid state forum at? He's not the only option, but he does support us.

and for the record Hectors been nothing but helpful to me with the things I've bought from him. And yeah...complete smartass. :)

C

·
Premium Member
16,989 Posts
lmao , sorry ltlviper but from the qoutes that I just read thats hector not matter how you see it he likes to joke around as he like you and me are human, now I will have to agree with everyone here, if you expect support from him for a product you didn't buy from him. Then he has all the rights to not support you and deny anything.

He has giving the srt community plenty of help, but as you all know people abused his help so I think I know the reasons why he doesn't help people that much anymore unless you buy from him.

If you think he is an ass, I am sorry to say he is not, not only is he a great vendor , he is a great mentor and a great guy to be around with. How do I know that? Because I deal with him all the time and I hang out at his house from time to time.
But you don't have the luxury to meet him in person, and it seems you have not grasped the way he is because I think your lacking some of the interaction skills.

And even if you didn't have the skills, I would've approached hector first and asked him in a pleasant manner to explain to you why he posted that, and to be honest he will be upfront with you all the time and tell you the reason the way he posted.

Posting something like this will get you no where.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
srt4me03 said:
LOL.... this shit is funny, guess vendors cant have a sense of humor. Ray i know see why you stopped being a vendor bro, you have to deal with people like this. Another thing LtlVpr why you whining about a vendor not helping you with products you didnt purchase from him? He is a vendor right? So he's here to make money right? If he helps with competition he loses money right? Get the picture? Ive personally known Hector and work with him for 2 years and he would without a doubt go over and beyond trying to help someone, but he has no obligation to help you or any other person,unless they need technical assistance on a part they bought from him. Also he has helped countless others who arent even customers of his only out of the goodness of himself. So take your whining and bashing and hmmmmm ill let you fill the rest in ... THANKS
yep that is why im not a vendor.

hey even though im against homosexuality i still buy stuff from hector:hi:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Hector is an ass and guess what I can name a couple other vendors on this site that are asses.. But in the end they know their shit and they dont have successful businesses going out of their way all the time to help the customer that buys parts from the competition. Yes this is a community and if one of the community members feels like offering support great. Sometimes hector does that because he is not just a vendor but also and owner of an SRT and an enthusiast and offers that support when he can.. He also has a full time gig and this is just a part time deal so Get off his nuts.

·
Banned
3,306 Posts
Bigwoody promised to buy my AWD kit! He is a liar and a thief! I smell ban!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Based on this thread, I'm going to consider using Hector for any future mods he can provide me with. I like his standing by a decision he made to not waste business time simply TALKING to kids for the hell of it. If you had bought something from him it'd be your right to state you were unhappy with the service he owed you . But in this case; he didn't owe you a DAMN thing. You spent "0" money with him. Believe me, coming from another business owner ... its nothing personal; just business.

GJ Hector on stickin by yer guns. All to often people forget to post when they are HAPPY with someone's service / help. They never forget to post when they're either mad or think they can damage someone else's reputation.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.