Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the expected *ready* time for the dual outlets?
Did you do weight comparisons between stock and yours?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
I expect it in next month. It will be heavier than the stock system for the simple fact that its a larger diameter pipe and its also stainless which is also heavier.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
800-900 turbo back with cat and replacable offroad pipe. I have to see what materials, bandclamps, flanges tips etc will be running me.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Correct. Dp will fit stock setup and everyone else who will make a catback. My catback will fit stock DP. But you can have the option of getting a coupler that connects to the cat portion of the Dp and to the catback section to give you a full 3" with no bottle necks. $500 for a catback, $300 for a DP is more than a fair price for a system.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Correct. Dp will fit stock setup and everyone else who will make a catback. My catback will fit stock DP. But you can have the option of getting a coupler that connects to the cat portion of the Dp and to the catback section to give you a full 3" with no bottle necks. $500 for a catback, $300 for a DP is more than a fair price for a system.
With all that rear ZIG-ZAG exhaust, did you clean it up?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
When??

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
My car feels alot slower as of today. :( I removed my system and I notice a big difference , especially in 3gear and up. I will be sending it out to get jigged this coming week.

Steve, Yes I did clear up the noodles. There is no way to setup the exhaust like the stock system. It will flow alot better than the stock system, even if the stock setup was 3".

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
My car feels alot slower as of today. :( I removed my system and I notice a big difference , especially in 3gear and up. I will be sending it out to get jigged this coming week.

Steve, Yes I did clear up the noodles. There is no way to setup the exhaust like the stock system. It will flow alot better than the stock system, even if the stock setup was 3".
This is what I was hoping for. I can see at least 5-8HP lost in the way it was designed.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
GHL is running mine striaghtback past the rear axle, they still have no freaking idea what to do after that. I tell them, NO MUFFLER, they say we wanna try a 933 muffler.... Heh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
Vanilla_Coke
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing