Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone hear not like the Dodge Razor? I mean I see it as the same thing when a new '03 Civic pulls up to a stoplight and then a 03' Accord pulls up and you know there isn't anything you can do. I think the Razor only has a few more HP than the SRT. I rather have the Razor never come out, and keep the SRT's on top.

·
Registered
207 Posts
FordKiller said:
Does anyone hear not like the Dodge Razor? I mean I see it as the same thing when a new '03 Civic pulls up to a stoplight and then a 03' Accord pulls up and you know there isn't anything you can do. I think the Razor only has a few more HP than the SRT. I rather have the Razor never come out, and keep the SRT's on top.
You are crazy.
If the razor does come out, it will probably be the only thing keeping me from getting an Evo.
I mean its supposed to be LESS than the srt? Have more HP? On top of that RWD? What more could you ask for?
I love the car so much, it reminds me of a lotus elise with much more balls. The car comes with no frills, so its going to be an awosome track car. No AC, Radio, power windows/locks, so not only will it have slightly more HP than the srt (maybe), it will be substansially lighter.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you forgot the MB 6-speed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Psh...

Ugh, there is no reason for the Razor because the "SRT-6" will be a better car. The razor also looks ugly, but hey its just my opinoin.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Re: Psh...

FordKiller said:
Ugh, there is no reason for the Razor because the "SRT-6" will be a better car. The razor also looks ugly, but hey its just my opinoin.
So what are the specs on the SRT-6? Or the specs on the (production) Razor for that matter? What makes the SRT-6 "better" than the Razor? You are comparing dreams from your own consciousness.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
the razor will be better than the srt-6. the razor is a completely new car. the srt-6 is an already existing car. it will be a 6 cylinder which will also be heavier.

razor wins!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
looks like an Audi TT from the side

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
naucrx said:
That has got to be one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen in my life.
s-u-b-j-e-c-t-i-v-e

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I love the Razor!

The styling is super cool looking, it's going to be fast as hell, and at the price of $14,500, WOW! If they come out with it, I will probably buy one for my weekend driver!

I welcome another car in the Dodge lineup. It will not be competition with the SRT-4, totally different styles of cars. It will only serve to keep Dodge on the map for creating innovative cars!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Definitely a TT rip-off. But Lexus just did one, so I guess that design if fair game.

I like it. My favorite car ever is the Mako-sharked 'Vette* though, so I may be biased with my love for two-seaters with stand-out designs. The hardest part of the SRT-4 for me to deal with is the FWD. This would fix that. If they make it, I would definitely consider it. Of course, I'm a batchelor, with few responsibilities right now, so if it doesn't come out for 10 years, that could change.

-bZj

* Saw a silver '74 convertible with a huge engine at a car show on Saturday - my dream car.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
only problem is that the N/A is supposed to be $14,500. the turbo version will be a little over $20,000.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i like the razor, if i bought one it would be my auto-x/ track day car for sure. i think a mid engine layout (think toyota mr2-spyder) with a droptop would be cheap to develop, same drivetrain, just move it to the back of the car!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
The Razor's look is different, but not really too bad.
The engine/drivetrain/price are a few big high points.

Assuming that I wanted a 2-seater, I would look into
one if they made them available. Not a bad car, IMO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.