Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My buddy owns a 2003 evo well he just upgraded his turbo. So he has his old one available! We both think it will fit. From what i have heard the stage 3 upgrad is a evo turbo with just a bigger cfm 10 instead of 6

Anyways, HE is going to give it to me wondering if anyone has tried a stock evo turbo on there srt-4

if they saw a big gain and if there is compatibility issues? I don't think his manifold will fit back behind so was hoping ot use the stock manifold?

Well please if you have any information load it on here so we can decide if we want to try it or not.

I am stage 2 w/toys IM 60 TB,IM CAI, CCA FMIC,

·
Registered
605 Posts
i am no guru but the srt4 has a reverse rotating compressor wheel which i know doesnt match the evo turbo...and not to mention our manifold and turbo interactment issue

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
nsanesrt said:
i am no guru but the srt4 has a reverse rotating compressor wheel which i know doesnt match the evo turbo...and not to mention our manifold and turbo interactment issue
Actually both are reverse rotation turbos, but there is that whole manifold thing you mentioned. :cow:

·
Registered
236 Posts
the srt turbo is built into the manifold. easy sollution: have a custom, one off manifold made for the evo turbo. oh and you still need more fuel. just get an A/M kit for the SRT. prob. will end up being cheaper. :frogtongu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts