Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thank BG right now lol *UPDATED PICS*

FINALLY the moment you've all been waiting for!

MY CAR IS CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t! muthatruckers!

and you all can thank BG cause he's the master detailer y0! b0w d0wn @ll u b1tches!

lol and before someone lays the TTIWWOP on me, I gotta be home to do it cause I need my computer to put my watermark on them and to make BG's sig.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol dirty rice is B A D. lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are the pics :)

this is the one you've been waiting for!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Now that looks good. Just with the stripes!!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
looks sweet, keep it that way!...do u have a buffer or something? mine needs it BAD!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
20 dollar buffer at joblot. :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
hey german i have those pics for ya..pm me your e-mail addy

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
dude the car looks fuckin bad ass!!!! u guys did a great job!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol wanna know something fucked up? someone just pm'd me, a VENDOR, about the way the car looked, they want more pics of the car w/ the mopar on the side! I CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!

that's ok, still got all those pics from before, and I can Pshop what they want.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know, I was gonna give it to you anyway. lol

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
German, your car looks fantastic! OMG about the vendor, but at least you have some pics from before the Mopar came off the car. You guys did a great job of detailing...can't wait to see the car in person. SRiceaTer4, your car looks badass in that pic too! So now we gotta call a meet so we can check it out!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol I was waiting for you to respond to this! sorry to hear about the clutch :( if it makes you feel any better my CD-writer shit the bed :( gotta get my DVD rom drive in the PC now. ohwell, I can upgrade to a DVD writer now, my landlord got a good deal on them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.