Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mods please sticky this below the Midwest track day :readclose :thumbsup:

Ok guys here it is. We are getting the feeler down for the Dyno day, the day after the track day May 19th. I am located 20-25 minutes away from Norwalk. Shop zip is 44039 if you want to map quest it. The event will start at 9am and end at 9pm. We will have a cookout like always, and give away prizes. One of those prizes will have a retail of $650+.

There will also be a bragging rights shootout. Open and ''Stock'' turbo.

The cost will be $45 each person if we hit 30 cars. It will be $55 if we only get 25 cars. It is a portable dyno-jet owned by Backstreet Performance. They were nice enough to rent us the dyno for the day. You will be allowed up to 3 pulls. Minor tweaking will be allowed. If you do not need the third run, please speak up. It will make our life alot easier. There will also be a time sheet this time around. It will make things go by much smoother.

We also will be releasing a few RealTune specific parts that day, so make sure you come to check that out :thumbsup:

I have held 4-5 of these now, and we have alway had 30+ cars. So lets get the ball rolling. I was contacted a few months ago about holding this, and the info was posted. We got very little hits on it and I am now finding out that most people dont even know about it.

If it shows that we have enough interest, I will start collecting payment.

My paypal is [email protected]. I ask that you pay the 2% fee I get charged. So the total would be $46 bucks. I would also like to remind you that if we only hit 25 cars...it will be $55 bucks. So keep that in mind when you send the $46. 9-10 bucks will be do at the door if we dont reach our quota.

1.Mezturbo4.....................paid
2.coltboostin
3.pettyracing
4.dasmopar......................paid
5.bpointer....................paid
6.gilly
7.stanman
8.DreaddaRed.................paid

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
srt's only aaron? if not then there will be myself and a few others (hopefully) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
flybye4 said:
srt's only aaron? if not then there will be myself and a few others (hopefully) :thumbsup:
I am just an invited guest. I wont be in it for any prized, on the dyno or at the race.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm in also.I'll be at the Nationals too watch this year.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I might have to do this but i dont see any records being set by me.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
coltboostin said:
I am just an invited guest. I wont be in it for any prized, on the dyno or at the race.
well thats cool ive been waiting to meet you anyways.....you know after all the drama from CR and race club of ppl not liking us too much :rofl:

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dansrt4 said:
I might have to do this but i dont see any records being set by me.

Well Ill be happy just having you here hangin out if you dont want to dyno.

Although the 45 buck fee might be worth it just to try to win a price :readclose

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Come on guys who else is coming?????Lets make this happen. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Aaron i would love to make it out to support you guys but, i'm in chris' wedding and it's that same day.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1qwksrt said:
Aaron i would love to make it out to support you guys but, i'm in chris' wedding and it's that same day.

Are you shitting me!! Fuck I didnt know that. Well if I dont get a bunch more people signing up soon, Im going to cancel it. I should go to the wedding. Chris is my dude

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
:crying: .Looks like I might get an earlier start home then I thought.Bummer.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts