Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
if you dont know much about EP then whats makes you think you are in the right place on your family tree to get one? just jabbin ya dude. you have to be immediate family to get one though, i don't think your aunt can get it for you. but just in case, its 4.5% under invoice. drizze got his for 18300 out the door i think is what he said

·
Registered
313 Posts
I haven't got around to asking my general manager, but does EP discount go for employees of a dealership also or only factory employess? Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
only factory. usually dealerships have their own discounts for their own employees, thats completely up to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only factory workers? What about office workers that don't work in a factory? Actually she works for Chrysler. Well she was going to plan to buy it, then turn it over to me... still legit? I guess the main thing I was wondering was are they actually honoring these discounts?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Chrysler does offer a Extended Family and Friends discount to nonimmediate family and others. The discount is 1% under invoice + $25 paperwork fee.

So anyone know which dealers are accepting either discount?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yes milli but the word on the streets is that they're not accepting F&F which doesnt make a lot of sense. if they accept EP why not FF. i dunno bout office workers, i'd imagine its prolly the same as factory workers, never thought of that one, i can only tell you what i know being the son of a retired chrysler auto worker. we've purchased many, many vehicles over the years so i tell you everything i know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
NeonWaSp said:
if you dont know much about EP then whats makes you think you are in the right place on your family tree to get one? just jabbin ya dude. you have to be immediate family to get one though, i don't think your aunt can get it for you. but just in case, its 4.5% under invoice. drizze got his for 18300 out the door i think is what he said
Do you know where Drizze bought his?

There are not any SRT-4's in Michigan yet. I'm Eligible for EP, and willing to drive a little ways to a dealer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay, here is the final word for EP. I called up the union rep. for the Twinsburgh plant. He called headquarters and they said under no circumstances will they reimburse any dealer that does sell one for EP. He said he will try to see what he can do, but he doubts anything will be accomplished

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
SRT4R6 said:
Okay, here is the final word for EP. I called up the union rep. for the Twinsburgh plant. He called headquarters and they said under no circumstances will they reimburse any dealer that does sell one for EP. He said he will try to see what he can do, but he doubts anything will be accomplished
I was told this information as well, but, only after I purchased my car!! I feel very fortunate to have gotten EP on the car!! My guess is that Dodge Headquarters did not mention this to the dealers and when they submitted my deal, that's when shit hit the fan!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww man, this blows. Well, atleast that's one more question answered. Maybe I will just go down to FL. and pick one up. I was waiting for them to come out here primarily b/c I was hoping a dealer would give it to us for EP. Oh well, they prolly lost my business :roll:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I talked to the dealership here and they said they will not give me the employee purchase discount either on any special vehicle like the SRT-4. I work for UPS though, but we have a deal through Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, etc...

Oh well.. :cry:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well, I was talking to a rep at the dealership I've been dealing with for a while now and he still mentioned giving me the employee discount. Of course, he could always tell me different when it gets time to sign the documents...... :?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
Wade
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing