Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I have a set on my car. the look of the wheels makes them look smaller than they are. I would get 18's if your budget allows. If not, they are still a nice wheel. I was told that they weight 26lbs a piece, so I removed one and weighed it. The tire I am using weights in at 18lbs. wheel and tire weighed 38, which means the wheel is 20 lbs. What color of car do you have? Post up a pic of your car if you have one

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

What size tire should I get on the 18s? Wonder if they'll rub...

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
go to a local America's tire or Discount tire store and have them fit up a set to see if you like them. Thats what I did, and didnt have to pay shipping. I paid the same price as advertised on thier site.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi N Mity said:
I have a set on my car. the look of the wheels makes them look smaller than they are. I would get 18's if your budget allows. If not, they are still a nice wheel. I was told that they weight 26lbs a piece, so I removed one and weighed it. The tire I am using weights in at 18lbs. wheel and tire weighed 38, which means the wheel is 20 lbs. What color of car do you have? Post up a pic of your car if you have one
What size tire did you use?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet. Thanks for the help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts