Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I don’t have fb either, I was saying shady to the dude saying whatever the price for bare head was he would pay $50 more to get it instead of me, irrelevant since seller is gone but shady none the less

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah I don’t have fb either, I was saying shady to the dude saying whatever the price for bare head was he would pay $50 more to get it instead of me, irrelevant since seller is gone but shady none the less
How is that shady? I was willing to compete with you for the opportunity to buy something. If he had a listed price, I would have offered over list (within reason) to get him to sell it to me since someone else (you) were interested. Another member said lazy was more appropriate, but I'd argue that the seller was lazy for not listing prices. Also, it's all irrelevant as he obviously isn't selling anything. Consider this though, you didn't even bother to offer a price, so why should I? Is purchasing items first come, first serve? Even if the seller doesn't respond?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok fine so if I offer the seller $6,000 for a bare head and you said + $50 then you sir owe this man $6,050, don’t be that way dude, you know that I asked first and should atleast wait to see if I want it at the sellers price, have some class fool

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok fine so if I offer the seller $6,000 for a bare head and you said + $50 then you sir owe this man $6,050, don’t be that way dude, you know that I asked first and should atleast wait to see if I want it at the sellers price, have some class fool
Yawn. Quit being a baby. You weren't entitled to anything and I didn't do anything wrong. You also exaggerate. I didn't claim that I'd pay $50 more than any absurd price. I asked the seller to quote me a higher price than you for a priority sale. Grow up. I asked for a quote for an item that neither of us are going to get.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts