Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to all of this - SRT8 & forums....

I'm based in South Africa & it's a nightmare getting the engine parts I need for our 6.1l SRT8

I need a STD re-ring kit & a set of freeze plugs, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dion

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to all of this - SRT8 & forums....

I'm based in South Africa & it's a nightmare getting the engine parts I need for our 6.1l SRT8

I need a STD re-ring kit & a set of freeze plugs, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dion
Is shipping the problem?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
508 Posts
Shipping is no problem, I can DHL from just about anywhere....
I've enquired on a few USA websites, but not getting a response...
When i lived in japan, there was a company that would receive shipments from a place and reship it... I dont remember what it was called.

DHL is almost non-existent in my part of the USA. but it does exist down south and in most major cities.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i lived in japan, there was a company that would receive shipments from a place and reship it... I dont remember what it was called.

DHL is almost non-existent in my part of the USA. but it does exist down south and in most major cities.

Can you recommend anyone for me to contact to supply parts? I suspect a small order from Africa doesn't really demand much attention....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Can you recommend anyone for me to contact to supply parts? I suspect a small order from Africa doesn't really demand much attention....
Both of these companies ship internationally, and shouldhave the parts you need.

Summitracing.com
jegs.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts