Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine light came on under normal driving. I dont tihnk it is the CAI cuz ive had that on for about 3 days, so i would assume if i installed it or did something wrong i would have found out 3 days ago.

Do you think the dealer can throw out my warranty if i bring it in with a diff intake?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good advice, thanks

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zr8td2k said:
make sure your gas cap is tight. I just had 2 friends go through the same thing and their caps were loose.Sounds dumb..but hey..how hard is it to check.
haha no i did double check that. And made sure the oil cap was still on.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
found out it was my WGA huose popped off. Put it back on but the engine light stayed on. Dis/Re- connected the battery and light was still there.

Took it 2 the dealership and it was the WGA reading overboost. Problem solved, warranty still active.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
mikebrink28 said:
Engine light came on under normal driving. I dont tihnk it is the CAI cuz ive had that on for about 3 days, so i would assume if i installed it or did something wrong i would have found out 3 days ago.

Do you think the dealer can throw out my warranty if i bring it in with a diff intake?
They can only not honor warranty if they can prove that the mod caused the damage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.