Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through the end of October get a FREE upgrade to RED FSL calipers on the TCE 13" Street Sport kit, and FREE ground shipping!

Experience what makes the TCE/Wilwood kit the best value in BBKs for your SRT4. Directional rotors, full sized (nearly 10" tall!) racing calipers, the most extensive compound offerings and thickest pads of all kits, simple bolt-on installation, braided hoses and mounting brackets, all packaged with a modest weight savings!

Everyone seems to want RED so here it is. Red FSL calipers are in limited supply from Wilwood for this kit. They are not available for the Road Race kit however.

Normally priced as a $125 substitution charge they're yours for no extra charge. And TCE will pick up the ground UPS on all orders in the continental US to make it even simpler.

Total savings; aprox $150!

*For those wishing to stay with black calipers TCE will honor a flat $125 credit off the base price of $1195.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/cgi-bin/brakes/cginews.pl?record=6

Don't put it off, this special deal will be available for the next two weeks only. Let's see if we can deplete the Wilwood inventory of this caliper! :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Todd can this be combined with the NASA discounts? This one is going to be really tough to pass up.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey guys, Todd makes a great durable kit for our car that really improves the braking performance (and the looks), and is an easy installation. Similar aftermarket kits cost 50% more even without the discount he is currently offering. I've been really pleased with the TCE track kits that I've used the entire 2005 season, and will stick with them in 2006.

Greg G.
USTCC #77

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Now if you did this with your "Plus 2" kit you would have my money in a second. I'm looking for something to fit behind the stock wheels since they're used during the winter with snow tires, otherwise I'd be on this like flies on shit.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Eyeless0486 said:
Now if you did this with your "Plus 2" kit you would have my money in a second. I'm looking for something to fit behind the stock wheels since they're used during the winter with snow tires, otherwise I'd be on this like flies on shit.
Ditto.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can get a plus 2 in red. It's listed in the options text.

While I have nothing against the kit, it comes up short in many ways to the larger kits, but that's why it's so much less expensive.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And 'no', since it was asked; the NASA guys can't take a deeper cut....
Unless you get John to offer free forum advertising I gotta pay the bills here too.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Oh well. I still plan on getting the track version sometime. I just have to get the wife to loosen the purse strings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts