Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sells the energy suspension endlinks? I need them for my tein lowering springs. How hard is it to take out the springs on our cars? I need help trying to lower my car this weekend. Any one got any suggestions.

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Sup man you can get them at pepboys bro,thats where i got mine at i got the teins s type.If i was you just get it done proffesionaly man thats the best way to imo

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do i ask for end links to a srt4 or just any endlink. i called about getting them put on 85 dollars an hour and it takes 5 hours alot of money for springs.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what part # for energy suspension endlinks would i need for tein s techs.

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
MP keeps the Prothane Suspension endlinks and the Energy Suspension endlinks in stock. If you need a set just give us a call toll free. We can ship a set right to your doorstep.

·
Registered
205 Posts
SRT4BoostinUP said:
Who sells the energy suspension endlinks? I need them for my tein lowering springs. How hard is it to take out the springs on our cars? I need help trying to lower my car this weekend. Any one got any suggestions.
I don't know about the SRT, but in all my other cars swapping springs is very simple. I'm suprised there is no write-up on this yet.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
HoTSauZE said:
Sup man you can get them at pepboys bro,thats where i got mine at i got the teins s type.If i was you just get it done proffesionaly man thats the best way to imo

werd!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts