Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have not decided which one to go with. i called up a tuning shop in greensboro who tunes darrel cox srt-4 and he said go with psi-fi because its more user friendly and because it does wideband, etc. i see alot of people using agp turbo setup's are using emanage. any input on what i should get with an agp 50 trim setup would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
seems like that tuning shop doesn't have all the facts..

you can log and display wideband with the profec e-01/emanage combo w/ the optional input harness.

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
I say look at how each of them works and see which one appeals to you more. I know that the PP comes with a really good base tune allready and the E-man combo you have to set up and dial in yourself. Since from what I have seen they are about the same price (e-man combo a bit more from some places I have seen) go with the one that makes you feal more comfotable.

We got the PP ourselves cause we really liked the simplicity of the set up and ease of use.

2,124 Posts
freshsrt-4 said:
i have not decided which one to go with. i called up a tuning shop in greensboro who tunes darrel cox srt-4 and he said go with psi-fi because its more user friendly and because it does wideband, etc. i see alot of people using agp turbo setup's are using emanage. any input on what i should get with an agp 50 trim setup would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:
We have a tune map for 03/04 stage 1 50 trim AGP with .48a/r turbine. If you have the .63a/r you could use our 57 trim map as a baseline, and if you have 650cc injectors we have a map for that as well... Mark can then work off of these base maps and fine tune the car at WOT very quickly, the part throttles are already tuned. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
They are both simple to use. They both will likely cost the same once you throw in the laptop/E01.

Both are easy to tune....we do have the emanage/E01 though.

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
NIVO88T said:
They are both simple to use. They both will likely cost the same once you throw in the laptop/E01.

Both are easy to tune....we do have the emanage/E01 though.
I keep forgetting that not everyone has a laptop, a buddy with one, or wants one. For us we just borrow a buddies and eventually will pick one up cause we have been wanting one for a while now.

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
Jakencub said:
I keep forgetting that not everyone has a laptop, a buddy with one, or wants one. For us we just borrow a buddies and eventually will pick one up cause we have been wanting one for a while now.
once you have the laptop and plugged in to the PPQ it will be really nice. the interface is easy to use.

I have a laptop with the emanage software but use the Eo1 cause it's already in the car. but to tune at the dyno it's easier to use the laptop for ease and quickness of tune.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[email protected] Motorsports said:
We have a tune map for 03/04 stage 1 50 trim AGP with .48a/r turbine. If you have the .63a/r you could use our 57 trim map as a baseline, and if you have 650cc injectors we have a map for that as well... Mark can then work off of these base maps and fine tune the car at WOT very quickly. Hope this helps.

i plan on goin with the agp 50 trim with .63 turbine. i have s2 w/turbo toys, k&n cai, B&B turboback, stage 3 clutchmasters clutch and agp fmic. its not a bad setup to start off with once i get the kit. mark at turbotune in greensboro, nc who tunes darrell cox's srt-4 thinks alot of the powerpaq and strongly suggest's it. my only concern is which one is easier to tune and does the powerpaq come with maps that are preset close to my future setup so tuning will be easier. if so, the powerpaq is for me :thumbsup:

2,124 Posts
freshsrt-4 said:
i plan on goin with the agp 50 trim with .63 turbine. i have s2 w/turbo toys, k&n cai, B&B turboback, stage 3 clutchmasters clutch and agp fmic. its not a bad setup to start off with once i get the kit. mark at turbotune in greensboro, nc who tunes darrell cox's srt-4 thinks alot of the powerpaq and strongly suggest's it. my only concern is which one is easier to tune and does the powerpaq come with maps that are preset close to my future setup so tuning will be easier. if so, the powerpaq is for me :thumbsup:
we will have a S2 tune map with a 50 trim turbo in about 1-2 weeks. Are you planning on doing a rising rate fuel system on the car? Either way we will have you covered all you will need to do is fine tune the high boost column on the dyno, the part throttles should be perfect.

·
Registered
317 Posts
We have a tune map for 03/04 stage 1 50 trim AGP with .48a/r turbine. If you have the .63a/r you could use our 57 trim map as a baseline, and if you have 650cc injectors we have a map for that as well... Mark can then work off of these base maps and fine tune the car at WOT very quickly, the part throttles are already tuned. Hope this helps.
can i get the maps for a stage 1 ,50/60 t3/t4 for about 18 psi

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we will have a S2 tune map with a 50 trim turbo in about 1-2 weeks. Are you planning on doing a rising rate fuel system on the car? Either way we will have you covered all you will need to do is fine tune the high boost column on the dyno, the part throttles should be perfect.

thats great.. i'll be keeping the car in the garage during winter so i'll have plenty of time to install the goodies. just to compliment Psi-Fi, u guys are doin great things for our srt-4's and i've seen previous threads(LucyBop?) where things got deep but regardless i personally have heard great things about Psi-Fi and AGP and both have great products. :thumbsup: keep up the great work and i'll be keeping in touch to see when those s2 maps are coming out. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts