Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
dangerously_cool said:
There's a group buy going on in the land of the forbidden, you might want to check it out.

Good luck purchasing it else where. The units I sell take me 30min to setup before i send them out. If you get an off the shelf unit, good luck setting it up for the srt-4. Also i have seen various people sell parts that will not wokr on the srt and will burn it out if hooked up!

IM no the cheapest, but you get what you pay for! I have had multiple people contact me who are stuck cause they have no support from the people they purchased it from. Also if you get the unit from me, it will not go into limp mode when you update it.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
I got the emanage from hector.. I am going to experience emanage power in a few days..
as long as the guy from ebay switches my order to the profec e-01 instead of just the e-01 :)

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
once again, I can't say enough good things about the emanage and especially of hector and his support. The units (emanage/e01) came with all the harnesses I needed to get this thing rolling right the first time. after a day of fiddling with the e01, 2nd gear just shreds the tires and the car feels totally alive above 4000rpm.

After only 10minutes on the phone with him I was clamped, fueled, and ready to hit the streets with a copius ammount of power

1 - 7 of 7 Posts