Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get and aftermarket WGA and boost 18-19psi on the black vac line, knowing the computer is going to see boost i want to clamp the map at 4.4-4.5 volts so the computer doesnt see the boost over 15-16psi and then use the emanage to add fuel. i want keep stock driveability that why i want to keep factory salenoid use...., can this be accomplished?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont like part throttle boost from MBC and EBC's. i will be tuning with a laptop...so yes it can be done? i will also be running both a timing and injector harness and having it tuned locally......i will break 300+whp on the stocker. following mods will include psi 711cc injectors, 24x12 FMIC, 3' DP-2.5 exhaust, CAI and little other things.

·
Nitrous Discussion Moderator
710 Posts
nastyblacksrt said:
i dont like part throttle boost from MBC and EBC's. i will be tuning with a laptop...so yes it can be done? i will also be running both a timing and injector harness and having it tuned locally......i will break 300+whp on the stocker. following mods will include psi 711cc injectors, 24x12 FMIC, 3' DP-2.5 exhaust, CAI and little other things.
you can't do timing with the e-manage, if you figure it out please share.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
their is a vendor on here, i think it might be import palace that said they have been testing an srt with timing harness installed and estimating power on stock turbo to be around 330-340 whp(dont quote me on that but i saw the thread). but i will let everyone know how things turn out.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
yep. i can scream out from a light or slow roll to keep the police happy. as hector would say "its all in the settings"

and I would add...and learning to drive the car. (thats not an insult) when I learned to fly i learned to feel the plane and not rely on the gauges all the time. now i do that in my car.

C

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i had a profec bII with rise and gain settings, besides it was a pain in the azz to figure out best driveability the setting were not always consistent. two days later the care would feel totally different.,anyway i cant afford and e-01..do you know if the pcm will fight timing settings?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
cost is an issue. for me it was not wanting a laptop sititng in the car everytime I wanted to change something...

I have seen no fighting from the pcm on airflow/injector changes. so I imagine that timing will be no different. however to be honest I have no experience in the timing side so I couldn't be certain.

C

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
nastyblacksrt said:
i will have a local show that has the experience with the emanage do the time/fuel tuning. only thing i'm really doing myself is the install of all the stuff and the injector size change.
Most shops dont know how to install it. I has a couple of big shops from cali etc all me up for help on it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hector i know your basically emanage god and when i move back down to hialeah you will be seeing alot of my face. the military got me stuck in crappy virginia. the local shop im taking it too has both a wrx and an sti working off the emanage..their wrx has 850 crank horse power, and their work is warrantied..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.