Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up my DSP w/ PC Kit, and My AEM wideband o2 sensor with gauge. The question is Does anyone have or can make me a email tune for my dsp on my specs? I know you will all probably say ask pt-performance or turbo666 but I have turbo666 is out of stock and is going to take like 2 months for new ones, and ptperformance doesnt like to email me back.. here are my specs and I can remove stuff for now until i dynotune it, i just want to make sure its running right when I turn it on!

-Turbonetics 50 trim turbo
-Tial wastegate + exhaust manifold
-GReddy boost controller
-AEM Cold air intake
-Perrin Race FMIC
-RC 750cc Injectors
-AEM oil pressure line to turbo
-AGP Oil Catch Pan
-3 Bar MAP and TIP Sensors
-3" Turbo Side Exhaust
-3" Turbo Downpipe
-AEM eugo wideband o2 sensor
-(if needed, GReddy turbo timer)

Any ideas? My only concern is I want to hook my dsp up to it and tune so It can run good enough for me to get it to a shop about 150 miles away, i dont want to tow it and Im not looking to spend like 250 on an email tune, just something basic so i dont blow my motor. THX..

ps: R.I.P EricP you will never be forgotten!

·
Registered
1 Posts
@duster360
Hey duster, I just saved my second srt-4 from the junkyard and traded out my cammed srt-8 for it. I got a great email tune from jay greene for that and I wanted to tune this car the same way. Your name keeps coming up on the forum so I wanted to reach out and see if you still dot it and some details, price, which tuner etc. the guy gave me an old Jenny i2 with it but it keeps telling me unable to read backup file and I can’t make adjustments because of that. So if I need a new one I’ll get it. But he has a wotbox installed and I hate it, it backfires so much it’s unreal on deceleration.. anyway let me know please. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up an’05 NSRT4. Came from Cobalt world. Getting my DSP, 1000cc injectors and 3 Bar sensors this week. I’d like to run e85 mix on my stock turbo BFMIC. Car has a syked stage 1. @duster360
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Grille

Car Sky Vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate

Are you available to tune?
Thanks! -Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts