Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As someone already pointed out the 2820.140 pro kit is the on to get. 1.75" rear drop and 1.5" front. Ride is very nice. I live in so-cal where roads suck and traffic is bad. The sway bars are interchangeable from previous neons. The big bonus is the rear is going to be 3 way adjustable. They will be available in about a month. I also have no photos as my car is now at AEM.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
watch the parking stops :roll: :oops: :? 8)

BTW we want pics...lol..wait thats right goodies by AEM are being tweaked on your car...what do you get in return :wink: ?

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
he gets the intake and anything else they develop for the srt-4 using his car, at least thats how it used to work.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
slow4dr said:
As someone already pointed out the 2820.140 pro kit is the on to get. 1.75" rear drop and 1.5" front. Ride is very nice. I live in so-cal where roads suck and traffic is bad. I launched the car multiple times very hard and there was no wheel hop. The car just looks so much better and I dont really like lowered cars. It should have came from the factory this way.
The sway bars are interchangeable from previous neons. The big bonus is the rear is going to be 3 way adjustable. They will be available in about a month. I also have no photos as my car is now at AEM.
btw the eibach pro kit for the srt-4 is a 1.8 rear and 1.6 from as per thier web site.

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The front lip is pretty damn low. I dragged it 5 times after driving it for the first time. Pulling out of the Eibach's parking lot even. Unsuspecting parking blocks may get a silver make over if I'm not careful.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
he meant Magnum cars specifically the Magnum ACR :wink: :roll: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
RedSRT4Me said:
that can't be the SRT is a totally different car :shock:
what a little fucktwat you are.

always trying to start shit. and you want people to be nice to you? what are you, french?

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
slow4dr said:
As someone already pointed out the 2820.140 pro kit is the on to get. 1.75" rear drop and 1.5" front. Ride is very nice. I live in so-cal where roads suck and traffic is bad. I launched the car multiple times very hard and there was no wheel hop. The car just looks so much better and I dont really like lowered cars. It should have came from the factory this way.
The sway bars are interchangeable from previous neons. The big bonus is the rear is going to be 3 way adjustable. They will be available in about a month. I also have no photos as my car is now at AEM.
Where is AEM located in Southern Cali?

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hemidakota said:
slow4dr said:
Where is AEM located in Southern Cali?

Hawthorne near LAX

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
RedSRT4Me said:
that can't be the SRT is a totally different car :shock:
what a little fucktwat you are.

always trying to start shit. and you want people to be nice to you? what are you, french?
and you are who. STFU, sit down, and learn something

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dudes chill the F out!!! and both sit down and learn something *takes a bow* AND WHAT! THE BROTHA HAS SPOKEN! :roll: :lol: 8)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
RedSRT4Me said:
and you are who.
i am your GOD!!! btw, heres a question mark, USE IT!! :?:

sit down, and learn something
i am sitting down, and im not going to learn much from you. except everything that i already know about you.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
im not THE god, im just a god. to him. :wink: j/k

1 - 20 of 23 Posts