Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking bout buying the Eibach Sportline springs for my 05 SRT suppose to lower it 2.0 to 2.5 in back..about the ride height I'm looking for and not the much money 200..Just wondering if the ride is really gonna be THAT bad?? I think the Srt rides kinda rough anyways..stock that is..thanks for ur input..any other brands or ideas you guys have??

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I chose a spring that had almost the same spring rates as stock and only lowered the car 1.5 inches. I think it rides like ass, but I can live with it. I cant amagine riding any lower with stiffer springs. I wouldnt be able to stand it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I rode around for about a week with just the sportlines with stock struts it was really rough, I was bouncing out of my seat it was so bad. Then I went and ordered tokico 5 way struts rides awsome now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Sportlines are trash. I took them off and put mopar stage 1s on there and I love it. The ride makes up for the high but not F150 height like stock ride height..

·
Registered
223 Posts
With the money you're going to spend on sportlines and tokicos you could buy coilovers. IPP non adjustables are only $650. The Tokicos are almost that much! The IPP's will get you just as low as the sportlines. Learn from my mistake!! If I could do it all over again I would get the coilovers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts