Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Stow,
Hope this finds you and everyone well.
So how does the Eibach Pro Streets compare to the KW v2 and v3, since they are made by KW as well. I like that the bodies are made of SS.
Thanks!

·
Administrator
39,420 Posts
No info on them but Eibach has disappointed me for a really long time as they don't make anything specific to the srt, just the same as a regular neon and not up to the srt weight and ride height changes.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
No info on them but Eibach has disappointed me for a really long time as they don't make anything specific to the srt, just the same as a regular neon and not up to the srt weight and ride height changes.
Agreed. The Eibach 2820.140 springs were a disaster on my SRT-4 back in 2003.
They did not work with my SRT-4 because SRT-4's are heavier than a standard Neon.
I like to say "I got my car back" after I installed Mopar Stage 3 Coil Overs (aka KW V2).
No more bottoming out over every single pimple in the road.
No more "crabbing" to enter/leave my suburban driveway.
And my Mopar Stage 3's are still working perfectly after 18 years plus they are rebuildable when the time comes.

Sorry for the rant but Eibach is still on my bad list.

·
Administrator
39,420 Posts
Probably not as the shaft would need to be exactly the same diameter and lengths would have to work out.

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So one of the IPP rears is leaking. Can't find anything that will replace it or anyone to rebuild (50MMx1.5) so I can use the IPP the lower mount. So many mods on this will have to redo a number of things.;( Looks like I will have to replace front and rear completely. I am currently running the GC camber plates.
Any suggestions? Looking at the BC BR or the KW V2, each will have their own challenges though sadly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts