Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is how it is going down for the rest of the year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release Date: Monday, September 27, 2004
>> Best Buy Preforance Street Legal's
The next Street Legal will be held on Friday, Oct 1. This will be the last Friday Night Street Legal. The next one will be held on Sunday, Oct 10, with another tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Oct 16. All Street Legal cars are welcome to come out and race against some of Edmonton's Fastest Street Car's at the Best Buy Prefromance Street Legals!

Competitor's - $20.00
Spectator's - $10.00
Kids 12 and under FREE!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I can be there on the 10th. Phil, you sure you don't want to lend me your dr's for a night? It's a REAL PITA bogging off the line(my fault, crappy launch), then spinning all the way through 1st and 2nd gear.

·
Registered
604 Posts
ha , I'm thinking you'd be spinning through third tonight if you were there , last time out I was spinning all the way through second bone stock :wah?!:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Ya, I spun into 3rd, but I was having boost cut out problems the last time I was out, so it killed my power in 3rd and 4th. But it was kinda interesting watching the tach stay @ 5500rpm in 2nd and not move at all while I was accelerating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.