Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be drivng up to apex. to get a baseline dyno (with exhaust and bov unfortunatly not stock). then get a new Wastgate/stage1/ motormounts installed, then get some new dyno numbers......anyone wanna come out and have like a mini meet or something....

my appointment is for 10am...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
No promises, but maybe. :tongue: :gossip:

Remember to fill up to the brim with 94 and drive like a saint up there. You can't get the good stuff in Edmonton. :teeth:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Indeed. I'd hit 2 runs with stage 1, cool down then see what happens as the PCM will have to learn. As well, you may want to look into gapped down NGKs, by that of course I mean LOOK INTO GAPPED DOWN NGKS :jester:

I'll come up dude..

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ya, 92 is the best you can get up here. I'll try & stop by to see how things turn out

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ACX said:
Indeed. I'd hit 2 runs with stage 1, cool down then see what happens as the PCM will have to learn. As well, you may want to look into gapped down NGKs, by that of course I mean LOOK INTO GAPPED DOWN NGKS :jester:

I'll come up dude..
where can i get the spark plugs from, or do i have to order them in?
and what NGks should i get.

the NGK TR6?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.