Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
disconnect the negative battery terminal for about 10 min.

·
Registered
299 Posts
And turn on the left blinker for 20 seconds while pumping the brake pedal 26 times. Then wait out the remainer of the 10 min and you are set!! Good luck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nvdneon said:
And turn on the left blinker for 20 seconds while pumping the brake pedal 26 times. Then wait out the remainer of the 10 min and you are set!! Good luck.

hey is that while holding onto the antena with my left hand and jumping up and down on my right knee

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
left knee, don't forget you have to disconnect the ground to the blinker fluid pump.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yea how did ya know? You must be a tech or something. :)

Hey you'd be suprised how many people fall for it. That and muffler bearings!! lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well you don't have to disconnect the ground to the muffler bearings but it'll take the ECU about 10 min. longer to reset. It's in the new "How-to-fit-it" booklet we just got here down at the dealership :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The A/C decompressor doesn't need to be turned off unless it's below 62.3 degrees F. It's a well known fact that air above 62.3 degress F does not need to be decompressed for the A/C to use it, DUH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I'm at school so I'm even more bored

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
srt4turbo04 said:
The A/C decompressor doesn't need to be turned off unless it's below 62.3 degrees F. It's a well known fact that air above 62.3 degress F does not need to be decompressed for the A/C to use it, DUH!!!!!!!
But if it is over 62.3 degrees thr air weighs more. And the more air you have in your vents weigh your car down thus making your car slower. It is better to just turn it off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.