Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must know where the ECU location is! Please help me. I've had the car about 3 weeks to a month now and i have an Apex-I turbo timer in the car and i haven't hooked up the O2 sensor wire yet and A/F ration. Someone please help ;)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
what are you trying to do? i would suggest honestly that you get the repair manual to the SRT4 ($110 :shock: ) before you hack away at the wiring harnesses. The ECU is located behind and a bit down from the driver's side headlight...it cannot be missed. Tou should be able to look down between the airbox and the headlight and see it

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am getting the repair manual as soon as possible but the guy at Fairbanks Dodge in Florida told me he might be able to get it to me cheaper. :) I have the turbo timer hooked up to my car already by hard wiring it to the ignition. I just haven't hooked up the o2 wire to the ecu. The Apex-I piggy backs off the stock O2 sensor.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
so AFC?

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I maybe able to get the Apex-I parts i get at a discount but i am not sure if i am going to get the afc...the screen has no where to go in my car. :( where would i mount the beast?! LoL

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
RIP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
WRX4m3
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing