Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the ECU in this thing?

Second of all...anyone with a service manual:

Where is the RPM wire? I need to hook up one last wire for full functionality on my special edition Exhaust Depot TT. :D

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
The ecu is hooked up right infront of the airbox. Ill let you konw what the RPM wire is later on when i look at my book. Its hard to get to.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
the 110 doller book is for the neon chassis, and it includes everything about the neon. The SRT specific book is everything srt, and it only cost 15 bucks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
RPM wire color

I found that the Black w/ white stripe wire on the coil pack is a RPM pick up. I just finished installing Apex-i S-AFC on my SRT. I will be taking my car to the dyno this week to get it all tuned, and I will post my results when I get them. I hope that helps

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
YAY! now I know what wire to use for my TT :wink:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: RPM wire color

ti999er said:
I found that the Black w/ white stripe wire on the coil pack is a RPM pick up. I just finished installing Apex-i S-AFC on my SRT. I will be taking my car to the dyno this week to get it all tuned, and I will post my results when I get them. I hope that helps
Thanks.
Hector,
I'm still waiting for a location on the ecu harness, since I'd like to keep all my wire taps in that general area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
boostedneonsrt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing