Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sited a eblue srt on the parkway near ext 142....i saw alot of traffic on the west bound lane...srt looked bored waiting for all that traffic to go :eeeek: ...i was just cruising...let me know if that persons on hear that was sitting in traffic

·
Registered
802 Posts
really, west bound traffic, LOL. last time i checked, Garde state Parkway runs north and south, LOL

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MaxxdOutSRT4 said:
really, west bound traffic, LOL. last time i checked, Garde state Parkway runs north and south, LOL[/QUOT

yes it does run north and south....i meant like i was on the south bound lane and it was going north....lol....i was tired when i was posting this....i was thinking about rt 280.....how its split by the east and west bound lanes.....my fault....yea but i just wanted to see if that guy was regisered on here...next time ill wave hi :hi:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I saw him too I think, but it was on the route near E-town I was going to pick up my SRT from the dealer getting a new clutch. AND THATS WHEN I LAID EYES ON THE SRT-10 omg what a f'n truck. I had to tell them to open the hood on her. I feel inlove. Big ass shifter and all.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Freehold Dodge/Subaru, I drove into Oasis thinking I was there but then I saw the Oasis Sign and left

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
oasis isnt bad, i went there to get some touch up paint for my eblue and was inquiring about aftermarket mopar parts and the service tech said anything mopar wont void you warrantee....mean well im thinking to my self BULLSHIT!! on a side note i was on the parkway going south today but i was driving from edison to Seaside had my girl and my son in the car, on vacation all week long.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't live far from Freehold Dodge/Subaru. I hope you didn't pay them that outrageous $90 hr labor. What day did you spot this car?

·
Registered
746 Posts
no, warrentee work lol. and this was tuesday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts