Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing an Blue SRT there whenever I drive off route 9 into matawan towards my friends house, you work there or just an Outback fan? :lol:

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
1,152 Posts
mee

If your referring to the outback in old bridge at the corner of 9 and 34..its me...I work there...

today was an interesting day for me ....driving home from the gf's newbrunswick dorm a yellow srt (fukna i think his name is) followed me down 18south through eastbrunswick. As we both passed by kohls and circuit city i noticed 2 silver srt's in the lot next to each other...(one looked lowered, one had mopar tails, and one w/ gray stock rims)....within a minute later an eblue passes northbound........alright who are u guys and if there are that many of us around the area why not meet up??

bill
(i'm gunna need help installing my injen and catchcan when i get it)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to see its a fellow forum member!! :hi:

Next time I see your car there and I'm hungry I'm gonna stop in then and say hey, I'm sure you'll give me the forums member discount for the food right? ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
NO WAY! That was you conform?! Where you still with "fuk n\a" (yellow srt-4) as well? I was driving on rt 18 going to Sam's Club from EB Mall (getting quotes on G-Force KDWs) and I saw a yellow and a blue SRT-4 driving the other direction. I beeped and waved to you guys heh. Wow what a small world... we'll have to meet up sometime... maybe we can set a date to goto e-town or something? I'm dead stock but dying to get something for my car (stage 1, HKS BOV w\ PP, STS, etc) and dying to race it :eveilgrin .

I must say I rarely see anyone with an SRT-4 in Jersey and never really talked to another SRT owner... pretty rare car... I think i'm 1 of 2 kids who have one in my town.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey conform, was it you that one day I followed and your friend was driving the car? I had the black srt wit the chick in it? You had the mopar bov?

MrG

p.s Def meet up over hhheeerrree in central nj

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
1,152 Posts
hey

that was me and fukna that u were wavin at...i'm only 10 min. from there and like 10 min from etown...we havta get a meet going.

also, i work togo at outback so if you wanna stop by nolimit feel free...though i don't know about that srtdiscount.lol

gonja..that aint me. No engine mods ...yet....

by the way i'm going to watch the wrx vs. evo thing at raceway sat. the 11th...maybe i'll see some srt's in the parking lot???

bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts