Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did somebody tried to put a ebc, greddy turbosmart or what ever, on th stock solenoide...just for the look and simpleness of it

and if you unplug the stock solenoid do you have a cell ??

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the solenoid that the pcm use to drive the WG, number two i think,
thw one closest to the battery, with the green and black line

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
it will work but the ebc will go nuts trying to keep the psi constant since the stock solenoid will be bleeding boost signal on & off. when i tried an mbc on the black line once i got nothing but flutter..

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04TurboSRT said:
it will work but the ebc will go nuts trying to keep the psi constant since the stock solenoid will be bleeding boost signal on & off. when i tried an mbc on the black line once i got nothing but flutter..
not sure about your answer..??

what i mean is use the EBC signal to the stock solenoid, so that should work exactly like the solenoid coming with the EBC,

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
in a sence the stock one could work on it.....but if you cut the lines and used just the stocker you will get a cel.....i am currently not running and of the stock solenoids but i have stage 1 also and tip is plugged...but all the electircal connections must still be hooked up or it will throw a cel....the stage 1 does read the solenoids but it just ignores them.....so down to the point yes it could work but you would have to wire up a diffrent one and still leave the stocker only hooked up to the electric part

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
onthedwnlow said:
in a sence the stock one could work on it.....but if you cut the lines and used just the stocker you will get a cel.....i am currently not running and of the stock solenoids but i have stage 1 also and tip is plugged...but all the electircal connections must still be hooked up or it will throw a cel....the stage 1 does read the solenoids but it just ignores them.....so down to the point yes it could work but you would have to wire up a diffrent one and still leave the stocker only hooked up to the electric part
that's what i tought...that's why i have an extra set of solenoid... :lol: nah i just have them, for other project :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts