Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
good luck my friend ,
i have been trying for days to get someone to give me a diagram to the ecu and ignition harness.. so i can install my tt..
the problem seems to be most of the people in here bought ready made harnesses , and the people that have the diagrams, are the ones selling the harnesses.. let me know when you get it i'll need it when i buy my ebc :?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would definitely like a copy of the EBC wiring diagram as well. If I come across one, I will defintely let you guys know as well. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
You only need two wire hooks ups for an ebc. Ground and power. On the more sofisticated ones that call for Tach. Ther is no tach source on the ecu. Per say.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
ayat108 said:
that's the feel i get from reading exhaust's info on his site, but i'm not sure why i feel that way...
Do a little research on Blitz and you'll find out that they are known to have the best solenoid in the business. Pretty easy install as well!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=solenoid

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
You only need two wire hooks ups for an ebc. Ground and power. On the more sofisticated ones that call for Tach. Ther is no tach source on the ecu. Per say.
oh, there's places to find the tach signal muahahahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts