Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had tons of requests for us to use PayPal, so I have done it for you guys. We now accept PayPal payments on all of our orders. If you have any questions or would like to make a payment using PayPal please feel free to contact me anytime.

thanks,

Kelly Marsden
Eastwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Phone: (204) 661-5337
Fax: (204) 663-9945
www.eastwood.mb.ca

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice all that stuff is great but can u tell me what the prices would be if im ordering from the united states be. or at least tell me the diffrence in money exchange so that i can figure it out some how

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Esrt-4 said:
nice all that stuff is great but can u tell me what the prices would be if im ordering from the united states be. or at least tell me the diffrence in money exchange so that i can figure it out some how
see this thread for more info on order outside of Canada:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38005

Also, as sad as it is, I can ship to the US cheaper then in most places of Canada.

·
Registered
12 Posts
wow that pretty badwell if anything i can go to your website and see what i want then call u for the price.... is that possible

·
Registered
282 Posts
so if i were to order somethign via paypal.

i would put the price for the product, and choose CAD currency, and paypal would do the rest and remove the USD from my account?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rhythm_neon said:
so if i were to order somethign via paypal.

i would put the price for the product, and choose CAD currency, and paypal would do the rest and remove the USD from my account?

Best way to do things, send me an e-mail with all the parts you would like. In turn I will send you a PayPal invoice, you can go through it make sure everything is correct, then click PAY! It will be setup so everything is in the correct currency.

Kelly Marsden
Eastwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Phone: (204) 661-5337 ext. 242
Fax: (204) 661-8927
www.eastwood.mb.ca

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SRT4R said:
Tell me Kelly... I really need a Stage 3 with toy's! How many weeks I have to wait for???
right now I would have to say 3-4 weeks. could be sooner, could be a liitle later. If you are gonna do it, you might as well get it ordered ASAP so the wait time is down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts