Dodge SRT Forum banner

781 - 800 of 800 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRTotM Moderator
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #782
This and you get really good quality components with it and you can even have v-band connections.

Btw i went to the dyno recently:clap:
How did ya do?

·
Registered
310 Posts
How did ya do?
Well i went a different correction factor this time smoothing sae 5 so the numbers are lower in the graph but if it was with the same correction factor as before it was 302whp with 325tq

I put a vid of the pull in the e1 dyno thread i still have to upload the graph with the new correction factor it was about 285whp 317tq so there is a big difference lol but anyway im making more power than before.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
Well i went a different correction factor this time smoothing sae 5 so the numbers are lower in the graph but if it was with the same correction factor as before it was 302whp with 325tq

I put a vid of the pull in the e1 dyno thread i still have to upload the graph with the new correction factor it was about 285whp 317tq so there is a big difference lol but anyway im making more power than before.

Itll get there :thumbsup:. gotta get that trq up

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
So just under the price for a big turbo kit and I can high 300's? I think I'll spend a few hundred more and get a 5557 turbo kit

·
Registered
310 Posts
So just under the price for a big turbo kit and I can high 300's? I think I'll spend a few hundred more and get a 5557 turbo kit
Yeah you could do that i just want something different and the turbo could do 400+ but i just dont want to overshoot and im going to end up saving about 750 dollars from a 5557 turbo kit and it will meet my power goals.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bad news guys in Puerto Rico they just downgraded us from 93 octane fuel to 91 octane so i have to tune again for it and wont be able to test out the past numbers i got at the dyno on the track since its impossible to get the same quality fuel.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
damn that blows sorry to hear that

Sent from my Milestone X

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #792
Little Update:

Finally Got the Car into the 12's. I ran a 12.8 and a 12.9 at Mason Dixon Dragway a few weeks back. Now i just been enjoying and driving the car and putting them miles on lol.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #793
Little Update:

Finally Got the Car into the 12's. I ran a 12.8 and a 12.9 at Mason Dixon Dragway a few weeks back. Now i just been enjoying and driving the car and putting them miles on lol.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #794
Little Update

Finally got the Car into the 12's. I ran a 12.8 and a 12.9 @ mason dixon dragway for weeks back. and now i been driving the car and putting the miles on it lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yeah this is old, but Dragon, how did you get into the 12's? Just added slicks and race gas to your current setup? Or get New parts? This was a cool story, what happened guys?!?!?!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah this is old, but Dragon, how did you get into the 12's? Just added slicks and race gas to your current setup? Or get New parts? This was a cool story, what happened guys?!?!?!
The parts are not longer available for us to have the E1 and E2 turbos built. So there's no reason to promote that turbo any longer.

·
Registered
469 Posts
okay that's cool and all, but i have a e1 and enjoyed reading about harveys adventure with his. His adventure was quiet the story! I just wanted to know if the 12.8 was street tires/pump gas like he planned.
Yes i read ALL 54 pages. I have a lot of time nowadays, lol.

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #798

I got into the 12 with slick and 93 pump gas. i could never get better then the 13.1 on streets. So i ended this turbo with a 12.8 @108 with a 1.8 60 ft on 23" slicks.

I have since sold the turbo setup to a guy in cali and went to a unmodified Stage 3 setup. I got to the track on street tires to test the tune and see what she was trapping and i ran a [email protected] with a 2.3 60 ft on street tires and 93 octane. But i already sold this turbo kit and ill be heading to a big turbo come summer time so i never got to see what she would do on slicks. oh the stage 3 dyno tuned @ 350hp

·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #799
okay that's cool and all, but i have a e1 and enjoyed reading about harveys adventure with his. His adventure was quiet the story! I just wanted to know if the 12.8 was street tires/pump gas like he planned.
Yes i read ALL 54 pages. I have a lot of time nowadays, lol.
Im glad it was a good read and damn i didnt know it was 54 pages lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Im glad it was a good read and damn i didnt know it was 54 pages lol
Yep, 54 lol. Well, at least you made it from 14.8-12.8 with that E1. Interesting that the S3 and E1 managed a 13.1 and almost the same trap too, huh.

Thanks for the reply and conclusion. 12.8 with slicks. What would it have took to get 12.0 if you were to take a guess?

Happy tuning~

781 - 800 of 800 Posts