Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
E01 display needed? And tip Mod for S0 back on for S1 & eman / E01?

First off if I have a incar computer and I plug the Eman/E01 in to it, do I need the E-01 diplay and controller? Or can I adjust and read all the setting and such on a 7" monitor from my incar computer? I have all the above but its getting tough to mount both screens adn would liek to just have the 7" wide up there and ditch the E01 diplay and controller if poss?

Next...

With removing the tip (red hose) so not to keep throwing CEL's with the S0, now with the S1 and can I/ SHOULD I reconnect that line with the S1 adn Eman/E01?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
with s1 you can disconnect that hose.

if you use a computer with the emanage you can only display emanage data. the only way to displace e-01 data is by using the e-01 screen sorry. would be nice if you could display e-01 data on emanage cause then you could log everything to the computer.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so then does the e01 pressure sensor get connected to the Emanage with the opt harness or does the E01 still use that sensor? Or do I get the Harness that ties the boost form the E01 to the Emanage boost port?

I already got the Optional pressure sensor harness that hector had mentioned I hoped but then I wonder if this Other one is the right one.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
err, hard to follow your post

the e-01 pressure sensor feeds both the e-01 and emanage (provided you run the harness from the e-01 to the emanage).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts