Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have e-manage and the support tool... i got this unit used it didnt have the cable from greddy supplied and used a pda usb-serial connector software loads and everything like it connected but seems no data is being sent through would this happen if when i installed i entered in wrong serial # by accident or do i need the actual greddy connector to get this working properly thanks
-Sean

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Seansurfn2 said:
i have e-manage and the support tool... i got this unit used it didnt have the cable from greddy supplied and used a pda usb-serial connector software loads and everything like it connected but seems no data is being sent through would this happen if when i installed i entered in wrong serial # by accident or do i need the actual greddy connector to get this working properly thanks
-Sean
you need the actual cable that came with the support tool or it will not work. Sorry but you have to buy a support tool or order a cable from malaysia for 55 and it takes forever t0 get here so just go buy the support tool package. The actually greddy cable has a chip in it for security purposes that you have found out first hand....good luck.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Check the yahoo e-manage group. I believe there's a new guy out of Canada selling the support cable. People have said he's dependable and much faster shipping then the guy in Malaysia.

There's also a lot of posts about inconsistant connection to pc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.