Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a wingless srt on the east bound side of I10 in Indio CA this morning and was wondering why. Transmission I assume but could be anything. Thats not a good sight to see! I was like Whaauut...Dammnn thats an srt4. No shit that sucks. Then I see this blue Triburon (Hyndai) and I tell my g/f "Now thats what should be parked on side of the road." If someones here and knows what happend?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
maybe he just ran out of gas? :lol:

·
Registered
11,957 Posts
get out the tow straps and take that abandoned puppy home! :D

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Sota227990 said:
get out the tow straps and take that abandoned puppy home! :D
i got dibs on the tranny (if its good) :lol:

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
I know a couple other eBlue SRT-4's east of there in the Coachella Valley, but last I saw a long time ago they still had their wings. Hard to guess what's going on. Tire, fuel, trans, engine fell out... All I know for certain is AAA Plus is my friend and my car wouldn't be sitting on the side of the road. I once towed one of my cars from Utah back to my house in SoCal. Took a couple days and four different tow trucks but I didn't pay a dime. :lol:

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
The owner probably left the garage door open a bit and the SRT ran off. I've seen it a million times. You know how new cars are sometimes.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Overcome-HEhee LMAO

Blackbird-I here ya. Once I paid to have a camaro towed home after I bought it without even hearing it run! But only three miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts