Dodge SRT Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
me too

my light comes on almost everytime i take off and most the time when i go up a steep hill. i dont have my e-brake on when it does that either. it beeps the light comes on and a few seconds later it goes off...the light stays on longer now than it did when it first started.

·
Registered
41 Posts
dont know if a repost or not but i ave the same problem, i havent fixed it yet(im lazy) but my started doing that after i messed with me auto cutout thing messed up and i had to check out the wires under the center console and it wasnt fully connected so jsut check under there maey it bumped loose or something i know not very descriptive but im in a hurry so good luck

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Hey guys i'm having the same problem, my abs lights, brake light is coming on put brake fluid on there still coming on and the radio turns off when they come on and at night my headlights and interior lights kind of flicker any ideas?Alternator anything please it has been doing this for three days now.

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
2,141 Posts
yo man do you have an aftermarket intake...if so check the positive wire that leads to the battery terminal...if it touches behind the battery on the intake it will cause a quick short b/c of metal to metal...and dont ask how i know hahha

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Took my car to dealer, the mechanic forund a code for the front left anti lock brakes sensor replaced that and no more codes, so then they got done was about to leave the dealer and my ABS light with brake light came on and the car wanted to shut off what fuck man whats wrogn with my damm car, and i took it back and it threw nocode so the mechanic and the people said drive it around for like saturday and sunday to see if light came on, and or if it stayed on the whole time you know, and my lights flicker interior and exterior lights flicker when hitting a bump or something why?BAttery , alternator was good the mechanic said, and battery good, HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It is nice that someone decided to sticky this one, we just started having this problem and I was coming in here to see what I could find. I will make sure I check my brake fluid when I get home (brought the explorer to work today). I thought maybe I needed to tighten my e-brake, but I hope it actually something as simple as brake fluid, which seems to have been the fix for most of you.

Also does anyone know if I am supposed to use 3DOT or 4DOT, I have seen mixed answers, and I don't want to get the wrong one, thanks

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.