Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up til now I was way doubtful about their chances this year after the 20+ preseason inuries, even with the Terrel Owens / Donovan McNabb combo. I mean before the season started the odds were 7/2 the eagles 'win' the Superbowl this year. http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/superbowl.html
Just seemed out there to me.

After today though, I am a new believer! It was like watching old school San Fran games (Jerry Rice / Young or Montana). They really do look solid right now. Even Westbrook managed a great day.

Uhprentis thinks to himself:
<"time to start gambling with my Ealges hata friends again" :thumbupsq >

Sorry if this belonged in off-topic. I wasn't sure. Please feel free to toss it where it belongs if needed. ;-)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
YEAH!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! FLY EAGLES FLY! ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!

Come to the Harrisburg meet everyone!!!! We are havin a caravan out of Philly!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
The Eagles looked good to you... That may be but the beat the worst team in football right now... The Eagles played good but the Giants suck (not just because I'm a Jet fan either)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have to agree the Giants DO suck,, BUT you cannot watch that game and not see the offense REALLY being a threat this year!

Tons of options! TO makes the rest of the Eagles receivers jobs easier.. Westbrook running for over 100 yards..

Minn. will be a MUCH better test!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts