Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DYNOWORKS_2004 said:
Iancu said:
hi, my name is Iancu Nicolae of Bridgeport Connecticut and i ordered a set of dog bones from you and was charged on may 25, $139.30 It is almost three months later and I still didn't get anything and at this time i need a refund back of $139.30.

I have also left a voice mail on your phone requesting for the refund, please reply to this pm or call me at 203-xxxxxxx

thanks.
i will get on it this week to refund you

Has this order been refunded???
I didn't notice it being refunded in my statement and can't possibly understand why it isn't when i asked for it to be refunded over a month ago.
Your PM is full and has been for over a month, therefore you are not getting/replying to my PM's.
You have held my money for more than FIVE months now. You will have some legal issues unless this gets resolved immediatelly.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Iancu said:
Has this order been refunded???
I didn't notice it being refunded in my statement and can't possibly understand why it isn't when i asked for it to be refunded over a month ago.
Your PM is full and has been for over a month, therefore you are not getting/replying to my PM's.
You have held my money for more than FIVE months now. You will have some legal issues unless this gets resolved immediatelly.
Go over to the SoCal site and PM Boost Babe and you'll get it sorted out..

Are you from Bridgeport, CT? your stuff was one of packages that got ripped open in the mail (bad packaging man, dave used envelopes to package it up instead of boxes - big no no)..

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
funks is the best resource I found when I needed help with Dyno Works.

Thanks again for helping me get my issue with Dave sorted out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.