Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Pics and Vids, if your interested, PM me. I wont post em up here, cause I dont know who's comfortable with that or not:).

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
post em....you arent part of their shop

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
There is no problems with you posting up the vids and pics! I would love to see them and I'm sure many others would be interested as well. They have pushed the envelope more than anyone else has and we in the SRT-4 community can all learn from them!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, no, im talkin about ppl who's cars I took pics of n stuff:) im sure the guys @ Dynoworks dont care.. but ah well.. i'll have to find a host for em first...., i'll post em up. and the vids too if you guys want i have 3 vids i think

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
sphinx said:
lol, no, im talkin about ppl who's cars I took pics of n stuff:) im sure the guys @ Dynoworks dont care.. but ah well.. i'll have to find a host for em first...., i'll post em up. and the vids too if you guys want i have 3 vids i think
gotcha! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
are you already back from dyno day?

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
here you go....

i can only host 1 video at a time, and thats vio dyno.... but i have the ROB vtec vid and the camaro vid.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
so whos srt had the big #s for the day? And what were they?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Violator had awesome #s too. 340 hp with stage 2 and 80 shot.

I on the other hand got a nice 233hp and 262tq bone stock run. :clap:

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Yeah, that is some nice bone stock numbers.. But HOW are you bone stock still?? ARe you that broke?? All these ppl like me modding, has to be killing you!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
moltenice said:
i can only host 1 video at a time, and thats vio dyno.... but i have the ROB vtec vid and the camaro vid.....

the car says toyo tires but has stock 04's ?

·
Banned
954 Posts
topofnewyork said:
the car says toyo tires but has stock 04's ?
ya but it has some bad azz RA1's just havnt put them on yet

1 - 20 of 85 Posts