Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, she put down 271 Horse and 365.4 Torque. Not bad for a Stage 0 car with a cheap spring and some exhaust. The A/F was pretty fat, there is alot more room.

·
Registered
387 Posts
redsled said:
Well, she put down 271 Horse and 365.4 Torque. Not bad for a Stage 0 car with a cheap spring and some exhaust. The A/F was pretty fat, there is alot more room.
DIZAM thats some shit for what you have done to her.
Now put them stickys on there and go run a low 13 :tongue:
BTW hows $150 sound for the wheels/tires?

·
Registered
47 Posts
You should do better than a 13.5 on street tires im sure thats alot more power than my stock srt has and mine went 13.83 you have 50 more hp and over 100 lb ft of torque thats realy good numbers for you.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey Rick...I hate you.

264/294 DAMN YOUR TORQUE. Thats why you friggin pulled on me like that...No friggin wonder. You have a mutant I think though. You were blessed. Lucky bastard.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bet though that was from the that huge ass spike you get at around 20-22PSI huh? then it smooths out. You got 'er done at Alternative? can you post your dyno? If not let me know I can scan her in. I'm curious to see what your curve was like..Cause mine doesn't spike it gently rises and gently tapers..Your's smashes into the 20's.

·
Registered
630 Posts
are you joking? 365 torque....tell me your mods NOW!

·
Registered
495 Posts
His mods are as follows.. ONLY 3!! (exhaust $300 bux dump style 3" 2 dynomax mufflers, Spring mod, Bleeder valve) Total mod price...310-330 equals 271Horse/364.4WTQ. He always runs 93 with a splash of 105 to be safe. He spikes to around 22PSI and tapers to 14-16 at red. Thats it. He is the quickest SRT thus far at thunder valley...But it shall soon change when he gets his stage 2 setup and I get my 60 trim setup/ppq setup. He is out there right now trying to run the shit out of it on some drag radials...

·
Registered
495 Posts
He should break around 13-13.4 tonite Easy with drag radials... Thunder Valley is a shitty track.. I'm at 264/292 with mods in my sig and my best thus far is 13.77 But Redsled has a lot of track experience with that dakota of his..So he knows what he is doing. But Thunder Valley sux.. Its an ok track, but it just depends on the night.

·
Registered
630 Posts
your car is a freek. nuff said. BUT ya when someone says "dyno'd the sled" people think snowmobile, not car...don't know whats up with you....but nice car

·
Registered
495 Posts
13.2-3 so far just called. MPH dropped to around 100-103. 60'f around 2.03-2.04 He is doing good.

pisses me off...that octane is helping him out a lot though.

I pulled a [email protected] I think with a 2.072 60'f 8.87 1/8 with the same tires he is using now...but my WGA was untuned and I was using 91. During the course of that night I was spiking to 21 and had a 2.06 60'f and ended up with a 16.96 @ low 90s somewhere. Can't remember.. So I'll go back next test and tune splash the gas and see if I can't compete with him for that fastest SRT in OK thunder valley slot...hehe....IT's ON RICK.

[email protected] Sled (BY FREAK BOOST SPIKE/Track experience)
[email protected] Hndaklr (BY FREAK ACCIDENT is how he described it drags radials/intake/exhaust)
[email protected] ME IT'S ON BOYS... (UNTUNED WGA on 91 octane)

In fact all of these were on the exact SAME TIRES i mean THE EXACT SAME ONES. CAUSE WE SHARE.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That 13.2 was a helluva run. I was standing at the start watching.

I lowered my best to 14.3 @ 97.8 with a 2.256 60' time. Quite an improvement over the 14.9 my first time out.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just imagine when you get some more time on her and some more power adders. I know Rick is dying to get in the 12's...And I'm dying to get in the 12-12.4s. It will happen next year... WITHOUT spray....But I will have spray on her anyway...Just to fight Rick at the track...hehe maybe.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
HNDAKLR said:
DIZAM thats some shit for what you have done to her.
Now put them stickys on there and go run a low 13 :tongue:
BTW hows $150 sound for the wheels/tires?
they worked out pretty well, will ya do $125 cash? 2.03 60' 13.28 @100 MPH (damn computer dropped boost just inside the traps--probably was my 12.xx run)--dammit.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
matt_tacha said:
You should do better than a 13.5 on street tires im sure thats alot more power than my stock srt has and mine went 13.83 you have 50 more hp and over 100 lb ft of torque thats realy good numbers for you.

Trust me, I will be taking the Sled to a real track in 2 weeks...Houston Raceway Park. If I had some track prep here, the Sled would be putting down the numbers to back her 105.39 MPH trap speed. I'm BLOWING the tires off in third gear.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gixer1K said:
That 13.2 was a helluva run. I was standing at the start watching.

I lowered my best to 14.3 @ 97.8 with a 2.256 60' time. Quite an improvement over the 14.9 my first time out.
Thanks! I know there was alot of people coming down asking about it. I had to put some shup up to the turd in the Mustang...lol. Guess when he was telling his buddy in a Crapolier he might have a chance to "whip on a 17 second Neon" he thought the Sled was as big of a turd as his 5 POINT SLOW. The kid ran a 17 something and then came over and said...did THAT Car just run a 13.51? I said no you are sadly mistaken...I think it is a 17 second POS, oh wait that is your car. Then I told him, yeah 13.51 that's on street tires, I'm on drag radials now....MUAH HA HA! That was when the 13.2 was cracked off. I was going to smoke his ass like a brisket with the truck or the car, but could never get lined up with the turd.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gotta love it.. GET 'ER DONE.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Damn time to buy my own now....muwhahaa......hmm..RICK HIT ME up if you want to scan in your dyno.

·
Registered
495 Posts

Here is Redsled's dyno....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts