Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here are my dyno results for today..

stock with mopar exhaust i made
239.29WHP and 256.57WTQ

with my mopar stage 1 and plugs i made

239.49WHP and 271.29WTQ...

but the real notice is the increase throughout the whole powerband i make about 20 more hp and about 20 more torque from about 3000-5000rpms

now my hp is the same coz the computer takes time to learn and i had some bad gas.... aparently its happened before... so they said to get some 94 octane in there, and drive the shit out of it, then i should see about 20hp more when i redyno....

OVERALL IM very impressed with the numbers, AND that wasnt with the new wastegate (it didnt arrive)
ill post the graphs and dyno sheet later.

·
Registered
604 Posts
awesome , you'll have to post your seat of the pants opinion of the difference "stage 1" makes after having it in there for a few days/week :thumbsup:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Dude, here is my before and after: PCM fugged versus reset. Mine will have been in full retard mode due to the hot plugs I had. Yours was just a little funky on the top end. Notice the top end horsepower gains. You will see, in my opinion a very similar torque curve to what you had, with a top end increase as per below. I would not expect peak increases as much as mine, as again my PCM had fully shat the bed. On a good day you should be 250/280.. Our peak numbers should be with 1 or 2 I would surmise.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wicked.... 94 octane?

you comming up to race?

also my car kept reving up and down to 2500rpms tonight, while sitting at idle... i checked the catch can, and there was a massive hole blown in it... looks like the belt rubbed on it.... we didnt tighten it enough.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.