Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I'd be willing to go with 2 or 3 other SRT-4's to Forest and Forest Racing in Kitchener if anyone is interested. I dont want to setup an entire day, but I wouldnt mind going with a couple guys. I can get some pretty good rates from them as they've become good friends over the years. They have a 248 C Dynojet Dyno, which I have found to be very repeatable and consistent over the years, they have a good installlation at their shop. Lastly, October 9th is kinda tight for me as it is Thanksgiving weekend and I am doing two family get togethers that weekend, the one after would be great though.

·
Forum Moderator
2,652 Posts
JSRT4 said:
I'd be willing to go with 2 or 3 other SRT-4's to Forest and Forest Racing in Kitchener if anyone is interested. I dont want to setup an entire day, but I wouldnt mind going with a couple guys. I can get some pretty good rates from them as they've become good friends over the years. They have a 248 C Dynojet Dyno, which I have found to be very repeatable and consistent over the years, they have a good installlation at their shop. Lastly, October 9th is kinda tight for me as it is Thanksgiving weekend and I am doing two family get togethers that weekend, the one after would be great though.
W00t! Kitchener on Octoberfest...MMMMMM BEEEEERRR......Agggggh!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sounds like fun.... How much would it cost for 1 run or 2?

So what's the destination?:frogtongu

·
Forum Moderator
3,288 Posts
I would be interested in something in Mississuaga :clap:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Canuck_2k said:
I'll come along to watch you guys do yer pulls.
I might be up for that as well, having never actually seen a dyno run in person before. ROOKIE!!

·
Forum Moderator
3,288 Posts
TAG sounds good...Their website claims that there price for Dyno can not be beat!!!

905-845-0888

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hmmm on TAG's website....it says if we get 15 cars, its $40 for 3 pulls....... :thumbsup:

Just wondering if you wanna make it a time where we can get more guys out? I dont think it matters to the type of car, but the more SRT's the better :D

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok i booked a dyno run at TAG for myself i didnt know what everyone wanted but if i can get a confirmed number i will call him back and rebook and see if he can get a group in

im booked in at 9am for 3 pulls --- $75.00 and if i want A/F its extra

ill do A/F as the other runs i did at Dyno Works i didnt run A/F

·
Forum Moderator
3,288 Posts
Kewl....I did not see this post till now...I just got off the phone with TAG and the guy told me to show up at 930am and he told me 75.00 for the hour...So I guess I will see U there. :hi:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BLKSRT404 said:
Kewl....I did not see this post till now...I just got off the phone with TAG and the guy told me to show up at 930am and he told me 75.00 for the hour...So I guess I will see U there. :hi:
75/hr i think he mean 75.00 for 3 pulls man

its going to be more for me im doing a/f on the car as i have to prepare :readclose

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.