Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dynocom is having a Dyno Day this Saturday the 23rd. $25 for three pulls

If interested call Dynocom at 817-924-3966 and set up a time. You will need to call before Saturday and set it up...no showing up without a reservation.

Anyways, it's going to be a lot of fun, come represent the SRT-4's.

Dynocom is right off of I-20 and I-35 on Felix street.

Fort Worth, TX 76115

Let me know if you all are coming

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
i might show up i wanna see where my e1 sits!!

also is this a dynojet??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure yet if it's a dynojet or not...my brother builds the dyno's there so I imagine that they are Dynocom brand dyno's. They're starting to boom, and I know the company has lots of patents on their dyno. From what I have read, I'm pretty sure they have an AWD dyno...but call to be 100% sure.

Hope to see lots of SRT's come out and represent...maybe showoff a little.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure on the exact time at the moment...I'll post when I find out for sure...but in the mean time just give them a call and find out - 817-924-3966.
It's the fastest and easiest way. I'm sure it'll be an all day event.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here's the deal...You gotta call and make an appointment...you can't just show up...that's why I said to call. Hence, why you MUST call.

Served.

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts
Ummm...you guys going to Philip's.

How close will we be to this place. I want to dyno!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok well, I'm feeling a little more....nice....

Here's some info

Dyno Day is going on from noon to around 3. Must Call by 5:00 tomorrow...or no deal. So call...be happy...make friends...have sex....whatever, just come.

G

·
Juvy said:
Ok well, I'm feeling a little more....nice....

Here's some info

Dyno Day is going on from noon to around 3. Must Call by 5:00 tomorrow...or no deal. So call...be happy...make friends...have sex....whatever, just come.

Have you not seen the thread for the HUGE meet on Saturday?

The first thread was in March or so...the second one has been there about, if not more than, a month.

I doubt anyone is going to drive 30 minutes back into Fort Worth unless it's late in the day and they're leaving.

Doc

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well you all suck....I will have you know this. I'm just trying to help out a friend...Maybe I'll come to the meet instead. But if you are going...please let me know

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Juvy said:
well you all suck....I will have you know this. I'm just trying to help out a friend...Maybe I'll come to the meet instead. But if you are going...please let me know
you'd honestly have more fun at our meet if you wanna come by...i'm sure phillip wouldn't mind...it's tomorrow from about 10:00am - 6 or 7pm...

carlos nice

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
kortERHorse_210 said:
Juvy said:
you'd honestly have more fun at our meet if you wanna come by...i'm sure phillip wouldn't mind...it's tomorrow from about 10:00am - 6 or 7pm...

carlos nice

just in time for some of you houstonians to come to the TNT Al's Hamburger meet... its on the way home, i swear!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
barrettgpeck said:
kortERHorse_210 said:
Juvy said:

carlos nice

just in time for some of you houstonians to come to the TNT Al's Hamburger meet... its on the way home, i swear!
liar!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts