Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Ahahaha guys I'm sorry to say this but get used to it. This car is cheap enough that there's going to be a lot of teenagers with this car. There's one advantage to not having a cheap car.

-faast

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Ahahaha guys I'm sorry to say this but get used to it. This car is cheap enough that there's going to be a lot of teenagers with this car. There's one advantage to not having a cheap car.

-faast
Now is this a funny assumption...20K or 24K for a car, what is the difference? More like immurity then age.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
hemidakota said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
Now is this a funny assumption...20K or 24K for a car, what difference? More like immurity then age.
20k and 25k are two totally different price ranges, I've heard many of you use this argument in defense of the SRT, and its true. Now it may not be a big deal to someone who drops 30k on a new car every other month, but if you're a teenager making minimum wage it's a big difference. So what is that like a 60 or 70 dollar price difference per month? And look at the cars for a second, on one hand you have a hot rodded Neon with a huge ass wing on the back and the other you have a rather sedate looking WRX. The SRT screams boy racer much more than the WRX does. Add in the fact that many more people know what a Neon is rather than a WRX, and your SRT is going to be on every rice boy's wish list. Just wait...

-faast

·
Registered
534 Posts
What a fuck...givin the real srt-4 guys a bad rep. I'm 16 and I know that I would not be able to handle the power behind an srt-4. And if i did have one I would have the smarts to get a mbc and turn that boost down or do something to govern my speed. That kid really deserves what he got....I hope he has to resort to driving a pos around. Its kinda nice to see that the SHO guys were kinda supporting us a lil bit.

·
Registered
534 Posts
UnderPants said:
LOL, get a boost controller to turn down the boost. Hey at least it would be a good race against a Civic then, hehe.

I'm 16...i shouldnt be racing...and i'm not interested in doing so....i'm saying if i was fortunate enough to have a sweet car such as the SRT-4...i would do something to restrict the spool or overall speed i could go....I dont want to kill myself...I know that I cant handle a car as fast as that...so if i had one i would have to do something to it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Slow5OH said:
[ Add in the fact that many more people know what a Neon is rather than a WRX, and your SRT is going to be on every rice boy's wish list. Just wait...
The WRX is a hardcore rice car dude. Around here, everyone's tricking 'em out and posting shitty decals. A new WRX can be bought for 23k, and used ones for much cheaper. Anyone who claims they're too expensive for the average ricer is talking out of his ass.

Btw, your fucking sig is annoying as hell, anytime I quote your nonsensical dribble, I have to manually edit it out.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Black_Rain said:
UnderPants said:
LOL, get a boost controller to turn down the boost. Hey at least it would be a good race against a Civic then, hehe.

I'm 16...i shouldnt be racing...and i'm not interested in doing so....i'm saying if i was fortunate enough to have a sweet car such as the SRT-4...i would do something to restrict the spool or overall speed i could go....I dont want to kill myself...I know that I cant handle a car as fast as that...so if i had one i would have to do something to it.
If you wanna restrict spool or overall speed, and you can't handle a car this fast...why don't you just get a regular Neon??? :?:

·
Registered
534 Posts
QwikSC2 said:
Black_Rain said:
UnderPants said:

If you wanna restrict spool or overall speed, and you can't handle a car this fast...why don't you just get a regular Neon??? :?:
b/c srt-4's are amazing cars...i dont want a neon...i'm content w/ my acclaim...well actually i'm not...but thats a different story...i was just simply saying that if i was fortunate enough to have a fast car...i would be responsible...i would definately race on the track...i do that w/ my dads coronet (well..i will be doing it this spring)....but i would be responsible on the road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
Black_Rain
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing