Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah a dually dodge went between me and a concrete wall in the left shoulder on the highway.

That was fun. Never got his plate number.

Oh well, i'm lucky i'm alive after I realized where he came from.

Michael Volkmann II

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ponderingSRT-4 said:
damn, glad you're ok...what road and where abouts? Hows the car?
His rear dually tire went down the side of the car. broke off my mirror

Amazing thing is there is not a dent on the car. he just rubbed the tire down both of my doors

I just came off the clover leaf from 1604 west to 35 south.

He came from 35 south over the metal cable and went between me and lexus in front of me and got on 1604 east. I don't know how he did it. Don't know how I'm alive honestly. he went between me and the concrete wall.

I don't know, It just scared the shit out of me.

I'm a lucky lucky person

Mike V.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2.4TURBOMAN said:
Dam that sucks man , glad your ok. I got my stock mirrors in a box , if you need one you can have it.That must have hapened rite after I was talking to you , I was wondering where you went.
I left you to go mess around with that 340 Dart. I messed with him (he's a friend) then on the way back to Biff's this all happened.

Yes I need a drivers mirror. I will be calling you tomorrow!

Thank you so much. I'm worried about the paint but that can be fixed too.

I'm just glad it wasn't far worse.

That was to close of a call for me. I was driving back just minding my own business about 500 feet from my exit no less.

What a night, but your car looked really good. I'll be calling you about the mirror tomorrow!

Mike V.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.