Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give any driving tips like incase something happens wut to do or best way to maek high speed turns and all and go over all the things that should be worried about with the FRD. liek unersteering and how the rear of the car likes to drift out on fast turns n all.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Main_Event said:
can anyone give any driving tips like incase something happens wut to do or best way to maek high speed turns and all and go over all the things that should be worried about with the FRD. liek unersteering and how the rear of the car likes to drift out on fast turns n all.
Best thing for you is to not push the limits of your car period. There is no way anyone on a message board can give you advice to help you drive your car in a real world situation. Also based on the fact you can't type a plain english post, I wouldn't feel safe with you on the same street as my wife and kid in a 240hp FWD car trying to learn how to "drift".

If you are serious on learing how to "drive" your car, I suggest finding a local SCCA chapter and having a member ride along with you so you can safely test the limits of your car in a controlled atmosphere.

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think my typo has anythign to do with my driving ability and no im not trying to learn hwo to drift, im jsut asking incase i get in any situation. why are people such dicks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Main_Event said:
i dont think my typo has anythign to do with my driving ability and no im not trying to learn hwo to drift, im jsut asking incase i get in any situation. why are people such dicks
I gave you a general answer because you asked a very general question. I told you to go to a SCCA autocross to learn the limits of your car. I'm sorry you can't ask a specifc question like a normal person. All I saw was, "wut to do or best way to maek high speed turns and all". I'm sorry but with that much info (posted in "Drag Racing" none the less) you can't expect someone to reply with a good answer.

Sorry you didn't like what I said but when you make a post in a public forum talking like a 3rd grader learning ebonics i'm going to make a point to let you know you sound like a idiot.

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
b16civicmatt said:
Best thing for you is to not push the limits of your car period. There is no way anyone on a message board can give you advice to help you drive your car in a real world situation. Also based on the fact you can't type a plain english post, I wouldn't feel safe with you on the same street as my wife and kid in a 240hp FWD car trying to learn how to "drift".

If you are serious on learing how to "drive" your car, I suggest finding a local SCCA chapter and having a member ride along with you so you can safely test the limits of your car in a controlled atmosphere.
so then what does my typoes have to do with my driving abilities??

·
Registered
21 Posts
lol if your asking about what might happen your probably arent a good driver..... but by asking questions youll learn..... take it step by step. gradually drive faster when you start to feel your car gripping the road

·
Registered
540 Posts
i think its a matter of time behind the wheel and experimantation. whenever you have the opportunity to test out a technique in a safe location you should go for it...compared to my son i'm really conservative...ie...chicken...so i try to take advantage of open parking lots for practicing, also get your friends to demonstrate techniques. i'll give you the same advice i give to myself...be careful and try not to wreck anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.